Offers of assistance
General assistance & overarching supports
We have compiled some general offers of help and appeals for donations from various organizations that you as an entrepreneur can support.
- #StandWithUkraine – Members are helping!
- Eat! Supports catering at the initial reception centre in Reinickendorf
- Razom For Ukraine
- BERLIN 4 UKRAINE: Multilingual platform for Berlin support services
- Clubcommission shows solidarity
- Medianet Berlin Brandenburg e.V.
- Paritätische Berlin provides an overview of offers of assistance
- Dehoga Berlin offers compact information
#StandWithUkraine – Members are helping!
In its role as a strong network in the Berlin economy, the VBKI, under the slogan “VBKI-Mitglieder helfen” (“VBKI members are helping”) are highlighting offers of assistance for Ukraine in the members circle and are actively referring to relief projects https://www.vbki.de/mitglieder/standwithukraine-mitglieder-helfen via the LinkedIn group https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12642302/ members can continue to network.
Eat! Supports catering at the initial reception centre in Reinickendorf
Every day, Eat! provides the initial reception centre in Reinickendorf with 1,200 sandwiches and donations in kind. Monetary and donations in kind are collected on their homepage. Help is also needed in delivering the sandwiches. https://www.eat-berlin.de/
Razom For Ukraine
collects various materials and donations: https://www.facebook.com/donate/1158240871580789/
Type of support: Monetary and in-kind donations
BERLIN 4 UKRAINE: Multilingual platform for Berlin support services
This initiative aims to make the various support services in Berlin directly visible to Ukrainians: inside and to provide them with important information.
Clubcommission shows solidarity
To show their solidarity, Clubcommisson started a fund-raising campaign in cooperation with its members and activists as well as with the Kyiv club scene, closely linked with Berlin’s own. Entitled “Club Culture United – Stand Up for Ukraine” the Clubcommission of the Berlin clubs wants to motivate stakeholders in the club and cultural scene, music venues, bars, collectives, labels and DJs to show their solidarity with Ukraine and donate during the opening weekend. International collaborations are also being discussed. Find out more about the campaign here (in German) https://www.clubcommission.de/club-culture-united-stand-up-for-ukraine-2/
Medianet Berlin Brandenburg e.V.
medianet berlinbrandenburg e.V. provides extensive information about relief efforts in the media and creative industry on its homepage via a call to action. https://www.medianet-bb.de/de/call-to-action/
On the homepage there is also a selection of relevant, informative films:
Paritätische Berlin provides an overview of offers of assistance
Paritätische, an umbrella association of independent welfare organisations, presents selected information and offers of assistance from their network on their homepage. The list will be continually updated.
Dehoga Berlin offers compact information
Dehoga Berlin (The Berlin Hotel and Restaurant Association) offers various information about offers of assistance on their website. For example, in the first few days, Dehoga contributed by organising and delivering food and drink for refugees arriving at Berlin Central Station. https://www.dehoga-berlin.de/brancheninfos/ukraine-krise/
Do you have any further suggestions or tips? We look forward to receiving your e-mail at: email@example.com.
- General assistance & overarching supports (Nr. 5483470)
- Help with legal issues, translations & banking (Nr. 5483442)
- Monetary donations for aid organizations (Nr. 5483446)
- In-kind Donation Assistance & Logistics (Nr. 5483458)
- Accommodation for people from Ukraine (Nr. 5483412)
- Recognition of qualifications (Nr. 5476818)
- Information for trainees (Nr. 5477136)
- Arriving and Working in Berlin (Nr. 5477148)
- Foreign trade at a glance (Nr. 5477640)
- Russia sanctions (Nr. 5477634)
- Best Practice: #Wirtschafthilft (Nr. 5477672)
- Recognition of qualifications in the skilled crafts sector (Nr. 5484220)
- Willkommenslotsen and Arrivo Training Coaching (Nr. 5484218)